Thank you so much to Felicia Sue Lynn for tagging me in the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers tag! To be honest she tagged me absolutely ages ago but I kept forgetting about it but now it’s finally here and in time to spread some love at the end of the year!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
– Put the award logo on your blog
– Answer the ten questions sent to you
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
– Nominate ten blogs
What book could you reread over and over and never get sick of?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling it’s my favourite book in the series and sometimes I just go back to it without rereading the rest of the series.
What song is stuck in your head (or was recently stuck in your head)?
Flo Rida’s My House – I heard it on the radio recently and I just loved it. I had the chorus in my head for a while after that.
What book series do you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
I don’t really know what to say about this. I’m not a huge Mortal Instruments fan but I didn’t really hate it, the first thing that springs to mind (though it’s not a series) is anything by John Green, I just can’t get into his books at all.
Where is your favourite place to read?
Either in bed or on the train, it always makes the journey go quicker.
Would you rather be able to buy every book you didn’t want regardless of money or only be able to buy one book you really wanted per year (this is assuming libraries aren’t a thing)?
One book I really wanted I think.
Coffee or tea? (or some other beverage)
Not much of a coffee or tea drinker, I’d go for the third option of hot chocolate.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be a vet when I was little but then I learnt you had to stick your hand up a cows nether regions and I didn’t like the sound of that.
3 things you love about yourself? (my previous stint into fitblr is showing here)
– My hair, it’s short and curly and does what it wants but it near enough always looks good.
– My sense of humour, even if it can be a bit warped sometimes
– My eyes. I love the colour of them. They’re mostly green/blue but around the pupil they are yellow-gold. It’s so cool and in different light the yellow is more noticeable.
How do you destress after a long day?
I like to just be able to go to sleep, or just lie on the sofa and watch something on TV that doesn’t need much concentration.
Name a habit you have that you think is kind of weird.
The only thing I can think of is that I have to have my film collection in alphabetical order. Every time I buy another DVD or Blu-Ray I have to reorganise everything as it just has to be in order.
– Who was your first childhood crush? Was it a celebrity or a fictional character?
– What are you currently reading?
– What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
– What three words would you use to describe yourself?
– What’s your favourite meal to cook?
– If you looked at your favourite characters, is there any similarities between them? Do you have a type when it comes to your favourites?
– If you had a superpower what would it be?
– Do you listen to music while you read or work? If so, what sort of stuff do you listen to?
– Marvel or DC? Or are you over the superhero craze?
– What is something you’re looking forward to over the next few weeks/months? Could be anything big or small, just what’s got you excited?
– Another Afterthought
– One More Page…
– Sarah In Zombieland
– Chrissi Reads
– Let’s Go To The Movies
– The Ultimate Fangirl
– Book Whizz
– Poignant Paperbacks
– Book Dreamer
– The Literary Counsellor
Apologies if you’ve done the tag before, feel free to ignore or do it again, and if I haven’t tagged you but like the questions, feel free to do it too!