Here are all the books I’ve read this year. My reading goals for this year are to read 50 books, review at least half of what I read and start on the Read the World Project. You can find out more about what I’m reading on my Twitter or Goodreads (which I am getting better at updating).
So without further ado, here’s what I’m reading in 2017! Titles with an asterisks are rereads and those with links go to their reviews.
– Green Tea – Sheridan Le Fanu
– March Book One – John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell
– March Book Two – John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell
– March Book Three – John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell
– Old Rosa – Reinaldo Arenas
– Hiding in Plain Sight – Nuruddin Farah
– How I Came to Know Fish – Ota Pavel
– The Fix Vol. 1: Where Beagles Dare – Nick Spencer, Steve Lieber, Ryan Hill and Nic J Shaw
– Mockingbird Vol. 1: I Can Explain – Chelsea Cain, Kate Niemczyk and Ibrahim Moustafa
– Letters to Eloise – Emily Williams
– Men Explain Things to Me and Other Essays – Rebecca Solnit
The Keeper of Lost Causes – Jussi Adler-Olsen
Books Read: 13/50
Books Reviewed: 10/25