It’s about time I finally started this post. Here are all the books I read this year. My main reading goal for this year is to focus on my Read the World Project and hopefully finish it but not sure how that’s going to go as I have a bit of reading slump going on. You can find out more about what I’m reading on my Twitter and Goodreads.
Without further ado, here’s what I read in 2021! Any titles with asterisks are rereads and if it has a link, that goes to my review.
– Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo*
– In The Name Of The Father (& of the Son) – Immanuel Mifsud
– Crooked Kingdom – Leigh Bardugo
– The Good Life Elsewhere – Vladimir Lorchenkov
– The Devil Makes Three – Tori Bovalino
– Hawkeye: Freefall – Matthew Rosenberg and Otto Schmidt
– Beka Lamb – Zee Edgell
– Memoirs of a Reluctant Traveller – Sudesh Mishra
– The Girl Who Fell to Earth: A Memoir – Sophia Al-Maria
Books read: 30/52
Books reviewed: 26/26